BMA Metalltechnik GmbH provides abrasive water jet cutting services. In addition to metals including non-ferrous metals, we can cut a broad range of materials from technical ceramics to plastics and to glass. In our work, we rely on a state-of-the-art Omax water jet cutter of the latest generation.
From our production site in the heart of Germany, at Halle/Saale, we serve customers throughout the country. Our services range from one-off to series production on a small, medium and large scale. We have already demonstrated our expertise in tool manufacturing, mechanical engineering, mould construction, and in the automotive and advertising industries.
Range of materials
- Metals, non-ferrous metals
- Engineering plastics, semi-finished products
- Fibre-reinforced plastics
- Hybrid materials
- Ceramic materials
- Artificial and dimension stones
- Other materials such as wood or synthetic rubber
- We would be delighted to tell you all about our manufacturing options in a personal consultation.