Visual feed control for continuous centrifugals.
BMA have developed an improved sight glass for visual monitoring of the massecuite entering a centrifugal. It consists of a hard-wearing transparent plastic tube clamped between two stainless steel flanges. The upgrade kit is available in sizes DN150 and DN200.
- Better control of the massecuite flow
- Secure design of the sight glass clamping
- Easy to install
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Overflow protection Avoidance of cooling of the filling mass due to the closed system
- Massecuite feed duct
- Rubber compensator
- Sight glass
- Complete with flanges and stud bolts