Discharger and hood actuator for G series.
The G19 discharger for G-series batch centrifugals from BMA is a completely new development. Compared to its predecessor, the guiding system is even more stable and less prone to contamination. Other new features are the air cylinder-based hood actuator and the G19’s accurate centring device.
- Encapsulated lubrication system
- No contamination of sugar with lubricants
- Maintenance reduced to a minimum
- Minimised wear
- Guiding rail protected against incrustations
- Optimised centring device for hood actuator
- Better hygiene
- Available for all G1250/1500/1750 centrifugals
- Discharger with plough
- Closing hood actuator with two actuating cylinders, actuator guide ring and track rollers
- Adapted centring device
- Guard plates for discharger, hood actuator and centring device
Installation is supervised by a centrifugal specialist from BMA.