Measurement of the dry substance content in sugar solutions.
The DynFAS MW is a microwave measuring unit that determines the dry substance content of any substance (dissolved or as a solid) in an aqueous solution. The measuring unit has many areas of application within a sugar plant. Microwave measurement is very stable and reacts rapidly to slight product changes. This real-time measurement helps the higher-level automation system react directly to fluctuations in the process.
- Sugar solutions (Brix)
- Milk of lime (Baumé)
- Molasses (dry substance content in %)
- Plug & play solution
- Robust design, lower maintenance outlay
- Simple calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation
- The measuring unit is permanently connected to the sensors
- No high-frequency cable is required
- The control panel is mounted directly on the evaluation unit
- Cable-based remote control unit
- DynFAS MW with control panel on the evaluation unit (connected to the sensor)
- Sensor with remote control
- Sensor with rinsing and without rinsing
- Piping installation
- 2x outputs 4-20 mA / RS 232 / RS 485
Commissioning is carried out by software specialists from BMA.
Subject to technical changes, Technische Änderungen vorbehalten, Sujeto a cambios técnicos, Sous réserve de modifications techniques, С учетом технических изменений 08/2021