Please click here for daily allowance rates.
Billing of the order is performed once the inspection is complete and based on actual travel expenses.
All prices are net prices exclusive of VAT. Bank charges incurred in Germany are paid by BMA. All costs incurred outside Germany in connection with services and the payment for services such as taxes, bank charges and/or similar costs are paid by the customer.
Our General Terms and Conditions apply.
Payment immediately and in full on receipt of our invoice prepared by us based on the hours/days on the time sheets countersigned by the customer.
We will call you a couple of days after receiving your order to arrange an inspection date. We always do our utmost to meet tight deadlines.
Preparations by the customer
To keep to a minimum the time required for crack testing, please ensure the following steps have been completed before the visit by a BMA service technician:
- The bullgear has been fully cleaned and degreased.
- The pinions have been fully cleaned and degreased.
- Factory support staff have been designated who will be available if and when required.
- The tubular shaft can be turned.
- The testing agents specified below are available:
KD-Check RDP-1; item no. 9901
KD-Check SD-1; item no. 9903
KD-Check PR-1; item no. 9902