- BMA has its own test personnel trained on the basis of DIN EN 473 standards.
- We use the standard NDT methods (RT, UT, MT, PT), and we can also measure layer thicknesses, roughness heights, and crack depths.
- Our test laboratory is able to perform destructive and also metallographic tests.
- Some 600 calibrated measuring instruments are available in the machining shop.
- As part of our continuous quality improvement process, taking into account environmental protection and the responsible use of resources, BMA is using electricity from completely renewable sources for its Braunschweig location. BMA has received a CO2 Reduction Certificate for this.